GoHoverkart has a dedicated repair centre with a Specialist Technical Hoverboard engineers Team onsite that can fix your board whether it is a 6.5, 8, 10 inch board that has Bluetooth functionality or not.
We offer a simple no hassle repair service where we will arrange for your board to be collected, inspected and delivered back to you all within one-off cost of £34.99
How to book your Segway Hoverboard to be repaired
We have a simple 5 step repair process.
1) Purchase the Inspection pack for £34.99 (If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply) and upon checkout, in the notes section add a description of the fault and the collection address for the board.
2) Pack the Segway Hoverboard securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) The GoHoverkart Team will arrange the collection of the Segway Hoverboard within 2 working days.
4) The Segway Hoverboard will be inspected by one of our specialist engineers. If the fault can be fixed by a simple service we will do this for FREE otherwise we will provide you a quote for the repair by email.
5) You simply decide if you want us to go ahead and fix the Segway You will then pay for the additional cost for the repair. We will carry out the repair and send the board back to you within 7 days. If you decide not to go ahead we can simply send your board back.